Have a Question?
About Tunetradr Records
- Can labels distribute music for multiple artists through Tunetradr?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I create a CMS and Catalogue account and start music distribution On Tunetradr Records?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I submit a copyright claim?
- Switching to Tunetradr from another distributor
- What payment methods does Tunetradr accept?
- Distributing Cover Songs, Remixes, Mixtapes, or MashUps
- Do I Need To Copyright My Music Before Distributing with Tunetradr?
- Explicit and Clean Track Qualifications
- Holiday Season Release Scheduling
- How do I create a new release?
- How do I credit artists, songwriters, and other contributors on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID for Spotify and iTunes?
- How is my music priced in stores?
- How long does it take for my music to go live in stores?
- How should I format my album title, track title, and artist name?
- My release was flagged by Tunetradr’s Moderation Team
- What are Tunetradr's cover art formatting requirements?
- What is the difference between a Single, an EP, and an Album?
YouTube Content ID
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- Can I exclude a video from being monetized?
- Can I monetize my composition rights through YouTube?
- Can I monetize my sound recordings if I don't have a YouTube channel?
- Can I monetize tracks from a compilation on YouTube?
- Can I retroactively monetize my audio?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- Getting started with YouTube Content ID
- How are videos that use my music impacted by YouTube Content ID?
- How will I make money?
- Is My Music Eligible for YouTube Content ID?
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- What are the basic benefits of the Tunetradr YouTube Sound Recording revenue service?
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- YouTube Music and YouTube Content ID
< All Topics
Can I retroactively monetize my audio?
YouTube’s policy does not allow for retroactive payment related to any views from videos containing your music prior to the start of opting into this service.
Table of Contents