Have a Question?
About Tunetradr Records
- Can labels distribute music for multiple artists through Tunetradr?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I create a CMS and Catalogue account and start music distribution On Tunetradr Records?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I submit a copyright claim?
- Switching to Tunetradr from another distributor
- What payment methods does Tunetradr accept?
- Distributing Cover Songs, Remixes, Mixtapes, or MashUps
- Do I Need To Copyright My Music Before Distributing with Tunetradr?
- Explicit and Clean Track Qualifications
- Holiday Season Release Scheduling
- How do I create a new release?
- How do I credit artists, songwriters, and other contributors on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID for Spotify and iTunes?
- How is my music priced in stores?
- How long does it take for my music to go live in stores?
- How should I format my album title, track title, and artist name?
- My release was flagged by Tunetradr’s Moderation Team
- What are Tunetradr's cover art formatting requirements?
- What is the difference between a Single, an EP, and an Album?
YouTube Content ID
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- Can I exclude a video from being monetized?
- Can I monetize my composition rights through YouTube?
- Can I monetize my sound recordings if I don't have a YouTube channel?
- Can I monetize tracks from a compilation on YouTube?
- Can I retroactively monetize my audio?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- Getting started with YouTube Content ID
- How are videos that use my music impacted by YouTube Content ID?
- How will I make money?
- Is My Music Eligible for YouTube Content ID?
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- What are the basic benefits of the Tunetradr YouTube Sound Recording revenue service?
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- YouTube Music and YouTube Content ID
< All Topics
How will I make money?
Your audio will generate revenue on YouTube based on:
- Each viewer’s territory
- The placed ad format
- The viewer’s device
- The user experience
To make sure each viewer has the best experience, YouTube does not place ads on every view.
There are also territory-specific issues. For instance, in Germany some of the videos containing your audio may not have ads placed on them due to a conflict between YouTube and German Performing Rights Organization GEMA, and is not related to YouTube Content ID.
Table of Contents