Have a Question?
About Tunetradr Records
- Can labels distribute music for multiple artists through Tunetradr?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I create a CMS and Catalogue account and start music distribution On Tunetradr Records?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I submit a copyright claim?
- Switching to Tunetradr from another distributor
- What payment methods does Tunetradr accept?
- Distributing Cover Songs, Remixes, Mixtapes, or MashUps
- Do I Need To Copyright My Music Before Distributing with Tunetradr?
- Explicit and Clean Track Qualifications
- Holiday Season Release Scheduling
- How do I create a new release?
- How do I credit artists, songwriters, and other contributors on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID for Spotify and iTunes?
- How is my music priced in stores?
- How long does it take for my music to go live in stores?
- How should I format my album title, track title, and artist name?
- My release was flagged by Tunetradr’s Moderation Team
- What are Tunetradr's cover art formatting requirements?
- What is the difference between a Single, an EP, and an Album?
YouTube Content ID
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- Can I exclude a video from being monetized?
- Can I monetize my composition rights through YouTube?
- Can I monetize my sound recordings if I don't have a YouTube channel?
- Can I monetize tracks from a compilation on YouTube?
- Can I retroactively monetize my audio?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- Getting started with YouTube Content ID
- How are videos that use my music impacted by YouTube Content ID?
- How will I make money?
- Is My Music Eligible for YouTube Content ID?
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- What are the basic benefits of the Tunetradr YouTube Sound Recording revenue service?
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- YouTube Music and YouTube Content ID
< All Topics
Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
According to Spotify’s Style Guide, if a total of four or more primary artists or remixers are credited on the release, Spotify will list “Various Artists” in place of the individual artist names.
The only way to avoid this or correct it is to credit no more than 3 primary artists or remixers on your release. You can contact us for help making these changes.
Table of Contents